Re-opening April 2021
We will be re-opening our outside area on the 12th April in accordance with the government guidelines.
– We will not be taking bookings for our outside area, but even at our busiest we will get you sat down enjoying our excellent food and drinks as fast as we possibly can.
– Our tables seat upto 6 people only – please note children count towards this number.
– You must remain seated at your table unless using our toilet facilities.
– Please be aware that we have limited outside coverage. If it rains we will not have additional covering for you to move under, and we can’t allow customers to enter the building to seek shelter.
– Customers must wear a face mask/covering when going inside to use the toilet facilities, and to follow the one-way system when entering and exiting the building.
– Each individual customer must now provide their contact details, or check in using the NHS app and show our staff for track and trace. Anyone not doing so will have to leave the premises.
– Staff will come to your table to take all drinks and food orders.